[Rhodes22-list] 2-cycles still made?

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 06:45:36 EDT 2006

Thanks, guys...

I really did not intend to reignite the old flames re:
engines, but there are so many opinions out there that
I just had to come to the best source I know.

I DO intend to sail my SAILboat, but storms come up
quickly here  so when I'm out alone & have to duck in
quickly, I want the best engine for that purpose
hanging off my stern...oops..the BOAT's stern..;^)

Everyone back in their respective corners now...;^)

elle