[Rhodes22-list] Brad - TN elections

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 18:16:28 EDT 2006

Brad,

I still am undecided but I do think Corker was the best choice for the
Republicans.......for some reason his voice really irritates me and for this
reason alone I might vote for Ford. :-)

Jr. has done a good job of leaning towards the middle on several issues. He
has not accepted any bribes, not had any dead people vote for him, or shot
at any truckers. He also doesn't play the race card every chance he gets
like some members of his family. In his case maybe the apple did fall far
from the tree.

Wally