[Rhodes22-list] Barber Hauler Rummy

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Dec 2 20:21:54 EST 2006

I'm sorry if I'm sounding anal about this topic, but I sail on a broad  reach
frequently and have never found my current rigging to be lacking anything  as
far as adjustment or the possibilities for sail adjustment for optimum
performance.
I know that many people complain about the 175, but I find it highly
adjustable and not lacking in most wind conditions. Perhaps my lack of knowledge
with a lot of other equipment is hindering my understanding of this subject.
That being said, I can tune my rigging for almost any conditions and do it
easily by myself. Based on how my boat is equipped, it still sounds like trying  to
reinvent the wheel.