[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room Update Feb 3

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 4 16:23:19 EST 2006

Slim,
My only concern with weight is the boom slides and the strength.  It might not be a problem adapting SS tubing @ 4#/6 feet.  Pretty much a judgement call.  I dont think about this with the fabric over the boom.  You might pick up a couple of the tubes from West and see what you thing.  I have laughed a dozen times about the hypothetical (sp?) 'drunk chicks' assembling the BR.  Funny.
Cheers,
Art