[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bob, Lou, and Bill

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 3 20:10:37 EST 2006

Bob,
	According to NOAA they use Adobe(?).  I think Bill mentioned the
Figawa(sp) reading program which used to be available as freeware.  I had a
copy and used it once or twice, however, it took up too much room on my
desktop that I dumped it.  I suspect that there are other free wares out
there.

Bill,
	If you clean up the boat and try to sell it, Stan will charge you
double for work on your boat since you are a competitor.  Michael has the
idea, trade him that boat for upgrading and fixing your boat.  Then you both
will be happy, not that he wants another old boat.

Lou,
	Since you are now our expert on rebuilding boats, are there any
stingers under the cockpit floor or is it just foam?

	What ever happened to the new Bob and the two Joes?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA