[Rhodes22-list] On A Completely Different Note

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 05:57:34 EST 2006

MJM,

We must be getting the same wavelengths.  Your idea is
pretty close to what we have in mind.  We're looking
at welding forks to the front bucket of the backhoe.
We have almost a whole container load of 3/4 inch
plywood that washed up on my friends yard that we can
use.  My biggest concern is how to get the stuff to
coil in a uniform size.  We're thinking about some
type of spooling apparatus.  Fan called her dad (a
retired mechanical engineer) to see how they do it in
China where they use thousands of miles of the stuff.
He said they use a gazillion Chinese and do it by
hand.  I'm not sure between workman's comp and OSHA
that is an option for us.

Brad