[Rhodes22-list] Single or double axle trailer

pawyrick at peoplepc.com pawyrick at peoplepc.com
Sat Jan 7 07:15:49 EST 2006

Julie,
I am very experienced at backing trailers, 35 years of trailerable power
boats, but my skill level will have to judged by those who watched all this
experience. I will be towing with a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder, tow rating 6000.
Its a bit lighter than your Navigator but should handle this rig easily.
Phil