[Rhodes22-list] anchoring obsession

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Jan 14 16:19:36 EST 2006

Bill the current is an example of the general problem, which is, how do
you set anchor from a moving boat? Is could be from current, wind, wave
etc.. Extra points if you have no motor(motor failer) and have no time
to set sail, the east river is a fine example but any confined space is
saying "little time" to get stopped before something bad happens. -mjm

Kellet

> >at

> >actually

> catenary