[Rhodes22-list] Transom mount transducers

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Jan 23 16:24:41 EST 2006

  Richard,
  I knew I could count on you for the answer I needed!
  thanks
  I dunno it just looks cool, and besides my  Dad would never have put
one on either, so I guess its some sort of psychological/ paternal
thing going on!
  got the bad wood out of the galley yesterday, will need to cut a new
table the rear wood is completely mildewed and rotting.
  hope all is well
  Lou