[Rhodes22-list] Batteries

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jan 31 19:24:48 EST 2006

Saroj,

Sorry, poor editing, no switch, yes solar, yes elec start motor (which
means I also have motor recharging bat.).

I use Bat. power summer and winter -- Music playing constantly -- elec
start every time I go out -- enough night time sailing -- although I
save a lot of energy by constantly having lights out...

Have you missed all my link-10 ranting?  If so, I'll find and repost a
typical example.

Bill Effros