[Rhodes22-list] RE: Is This Deck Compression

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.us
Mon Jul 3 00:01:59 EDT 2006

Hi Wally:

Yeah, I will keep an eye on it.  I'm guessing the fix is probably to put it
back into position if it's even out and to install additional support either
from the present bulkhead or place a post more directly underneath the
tabernacle.  I think it could done depending on the cabin flooring and what
it could support (it appears pretty solid) and I want something that looks
good too.  I have some qualified people down here that deal with these
issues, it's just getting them together with the boat.

Thanks
David