[Rhodes22-list] E10 Gas in 2 Stroke Outboards

Rick Lange SloopBlueHeron at ISP.Com
Sat Jul 15 20:44:31 EDT 2006

Brad & MJM,

I contacted SeaFoam to find out what they use to carry water, since many
products use ethanol.  They said they use isopropol which doesn't interfer
with the gas/oil mix.  They also include an upper cylinder lubricant.  So
I'll be getting some SeaFoam.

Rick