[Rhodes22-list] Tall Ship in Beaufort

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 7 16:33:28 EDT 2006

GlacierRhodies,

We sailed on Neuse last weekend, but passed on the Pepsi "Tall Ships"
attraction in Beaufort, NC.  They were so hard up for "tall ships" they
dragged an old wooden two masted ketch (no working motor) from Whittaker
Creek, Oriental NC to Beaufort NC to be in the show.   This boat normally
slips 4 down from my friend Lawrence's Tanzer 26, and it is truly a project
boat.  Ghosting on Neuse vs. queuing with the crowds.  I guess I'm glad we
didn't go...   http://www.eddiejones.typepad.com

PT