[Rhodes22-list] TSgt John M. Rohde & and used Rhodes 22's for sale

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Jul 12 09:30:54 EDT 2006

I've owned both a MacGregor and an R-22 and enjoyed both of them.  The
R-22 is a much better built boat, and you can immediately feel the
difference.

You will be able to sneak out of your channel in the R-22 by keeping the
rudder up and steering with the outboard.  If you use an electric motor
for this purpose, it's like having a bow thruster on the stern--very
maneuverable at low speeds and lots of fun.

You can't go as fast in a sailboat, but learning how to use the thing is
a lot more fun.

Bill Effros