[Rhodes22-list] racing rhodes

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Jul 12 19:49:43 EDT 2006

If you send me stuff, I'll work with you.

Seems to me you might have to think twice if the ass you were about to
kick were your own.

R-22s are so wildly different they are tough to handicap.  It's humbling
to get beaten on someone else's "fast boat" when they are sailing your
"slow boat."  It's also instructive.

Bill Effros