[Rhodes22-list] Time to Tack

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 20:09:27 EDT 2006

Kathy,

I am also a relative newcomer to this list. This list
is unique in that not only are there experienced
sailors willing to share their experience and
knowledge with us  about sailing the R-22, but they
are also a well traveled, well-educated,
occupationally varied and po;litically diverse group
who aare interested in life beyond the shrouds.

I can say that I am looking at recent political events
throough a different lens directly from the insights
espoused by the guys here. BECAUSE some of the points
the guys make may be extreme gives one an idea of the
disparate ideologies that are out there in the
political arena. By hearing these opinions UNFILTERED
by the media one can see even more sides of these
issues.

Yes, some of these guys go off a bit sideways, some
mope a bit then strike out, some play referee, some
egg the others on. So what! A cross section of
humanity! If you get tired of it, hit delete. But they
built this playground; it is not our place to tell
them how to play on it.

What a bar! Next round is on me.

elle