[Rhodes22-list] Stiff mainsail furler

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 17:40:20 EDT 2006

OK, guys, (generic meaning....all readers of this list
of any gender)-let's see if I can dance around this
topic without any snide remarks...... ,^)

How about some info on lubricants...silicone? teflon?
WD-40? Which applications is each best for? Way back I
was told that silicone attracts dirt so not to use it
on the sail slides or main sail track, that teflon was
better....Boeshield T-9 seemed to be even better...

elle