[Rhodes22-list] Solar Panels

Clay cjohns at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 12 21:59:02 EDT 2006

I had a solar panel on my 1994 go bad the same time I broke my tiller.
Emailed Stan and he gave me a quote on a new or used tiller and a new or
used solar panel. I got a new tiller and a used solar panel an exact
replacement. Turned out the solar panel was not bad, it was the wiring, but
I use it to charge batteries at home. Works great.

Clay
S/V Blue Chip