[Rhodes22-list] Joke

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 23:04:21 EDT 2006

MJM,

Back atcha!  Brad

A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging
two plastic garbage bags with her, one in each hand.
There's a hole in one of the bags, and every once in a
while a $20 bill is flying out of it onto the
pavement.

Noticing this, a policeman stops her...."Ma'am, there
are $20 bills falling out of that bag..." "Damn!" says
the little old lady....."I'd better go back and see if
I can still find some. Thanks for the warning!"

"Well, now, not so fast," says the cop. "How did you
get all that money?" " Did you steal it?"

"Oh, no", says the little old lady. "You see, my back
yard backs up to the parking lot of the football
stadium. Each time there's a game, a lot of fans come
and pee in the bushes, right into my flower beds!"

"So, I go and stand behind the bushes with a big hedge
clipper, and each time someone sticks his little
thingie through the bushes, I say: $20 or off it
comes!"

"Hey, not a bad idea!" laughs the cop. "OK, good luck!
By the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Well", says the little old lady, "not all of them pay
up"....