[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:31:42 EDT 2006

Luis,

Of course I've never actually hired any illegal immigrants, this all came to
me in a dream.

I once dreamed I built a spec home a few years ago and it was roofed,
drywalled, painted, and bricked by Mexicans.  In the same dream, I built an
addition on my house right after 9/11, a kind of in your face life will go
on move, and used Mexicans to pour the foundation and lay the brick.  The
same Mexicans poured the foundation and driveway for the spec home.

Dreaming, I had a conversation with the el hefai (sp) about what his men
earned.  He said they average sending about $25K home to their families
every year and he has a hard time keeping them after that.  Last night, I
had another dream about owning a construction company on the Gulf Coast and
it hired Mexicans from time to time.  This dream turned into a nightmare
because we had to set an alarm for 5am to wake-up and hire our favorite
Mexican. A gazillion other contractors would show at 5:15 and hire him away
from us.  Then the nightmare really got bad.  These uppity Mexicans had the
gall to demand $15 an hour, something about supply and demand.  We showed
their asses (in the dream of course) and put out an ad for locals.

No locals showed up!  Thank goodness I woke up from the nightmare and
realized what a wonderful country we live in. No immigrant in their right
mind would want to live here, every one here graduates from high school
speaking the King's english and learn a trade or goes to college (learning
something useful there).

Whew, what a relief!  During that nightmare I was worried that the American
Dream was being hijacked by a bunch of damned brown skinned taco eating
indigents.  Thank God they weren't Irish.

Brad