[Rhodes22-list] Re: Hey Slim!

salm at mn.rr.com salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Jun 28 17:05:52 EDT 2006

Brad,

Damn!  I'm in Ft. Wayne so I'll miss you.  I just saw your post today--I
have limited internet access here.  I'll be home
next week and actually have a couple weeks off.  Mary Ann and I are taking
the boat up to the Apostle Islands on
Lake Superior for a few days.  Maybe I'll run into Capt. Z.

Keep me posted on any future shots to MSP.

BTW, one of the owners of Bucca was recently charged with stealing money
from the company--but I think the place
is still open.  Have fun!

Slim