[Rhodes22-list] Re: Hey Slim!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:24:00 EDT 2006

Slim

Thanks for the call, Mary called as well. She and Rod were out of town. This
worked out for the best.  They turned the airplane to Memphis last night,
something about that profit crap, so I didn't layover.  It was nice to step
off the airplane in Minnie and escape the humidity.  Fan and Cora are going
to China by themselves in July.  I'm teaching most of the month, need to
make a trip to the Gulf, but also have to squeeze in a couple of landings.
Maybe I can pick up one of the Sun/Mon layovers.  We have a 10 Captain who
lives in Minnie that owns the trip but she might swap.   See you soon!

Brad