[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:07:23 EDT 2006

Dave,

Here is the key economic issue for the contractor.  You can't clain an
expense for labor costs that you didn't pay, because it would be illegal to
pay illegals, get it?  So you balance your income tax rate against against
the risk of not doing business.  What is the risk?  The risk is that nothing
would have happened that day because no one showed up.  There are some other
benefits.  Illegals don't sue you.  They couldn't sue you for being racist
because, after all, you hired someone with different colored skin than you.
But they could sue for safety violations, but they're not stupid.  Supply
and demand being what it is, they'll tell you to go f*%k yourself if you put
them in harms way, in Spanish of course but you get the message.  The
American dream isn't being stolen away.  People are giving it away, or
smoking it away, or shooting it up away, etc.  These Beaners (yes I said it,
I say it to their face and don't apologize for for saying it to you) are out
hustling the lazy Americans.

Lazy Americans.  Gone for the afternoon, another subject for another day!

Brad