[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Jun 29 15:03:08 EDT 2006

We can testify to the righteousness of Brad's sermon  -  the only difference
may be that our guys are very nice - probably because they have such a nice
boss...

I have been trying to tell Lou Dobbs and my Congressman Butterfield (he
claims to be a Democrat but I have not noticed) that it is not a matter of
not wanting to hire locals or paying imports less (we pay them more) or even
finding some locals who really want to work.  The issue that gets buried is
that the locals just cannot do it.  Their education is an embarrassment.
Locals have told me their sun rises in the east and makes a right turn to
set in the south or rises in the west and makes a turn to set in the north -
depending on which way you are facing.  I have actually been told that the
reason they drilled a hole in the boat in the wrong place (where
incidentally no one with a brain could imagine the hole would go) was
because their ruler was different than mine.   I gave it an 18 year shot.
They just can't do it.  The guys I get form other countries and who can
barely speak the language, can do anything, will do anything or learn it in
minutes.

If we do have to stop the world to let me off, I will fight to take them
with me -

ss