[Rhodes22-list] Ed, Bob, Art, Julia, Bud - Sailing Locales

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 07:54:29 EST 2006

Bud,

I think this is the area my Uncle sails out of. He lives in Cocoa (not Cocoa
Beach) right on the ICW. Isn't Melbourne near there. My Aunt and Uncle love
the area. Stores, library, shops, marinas....all within walking distance.

The sailing is quite nice and you can get outside pretty quick if you want
to. The part of the ICW has very little tide fluctuation due to small locks.
We saw Manatee and dolphins. This is also a great area for watching shuttle
launchings by boat.

>From what I remember it wasn't real deep but a R22 would do well.

Wally