[Rhodes22-list] Art - bottom paints revisited

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 10 11:12:55 EST 2006

Ed,
I have researched this over many months, content in my post, which you did not keep attached to your reply.  I am really looking for unique owner experience.  Who fully utilizes the portability of the R22, like keeping in the lake for a spell, trail or store on shore for another few months, put in at the coast, etc.  The only manufacturer opinion I have had is for VC two part.  Maximum 'in the water' resistance in salt water is about seven days to avoid buildup, much better than the 2-3 days of one part epoxy.  The surface stays hard, even with repeated in and out of water cycles.  This is from a manufacturer - anyone to refute this?
Thx,
Art