[Rhodes22-list] Art - bottom paints revisited

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:34:52 EST 2006

Art, I went with epoxy + vc17 hard last year because of trialering.  The
ablative paint would rub off on the bunks of the trailer.  I could not get
to that area to reapply and therefor I had furry racing stripes down the
bottom of my boat.  Stripped it down last winter and went with a hard paint.
  There is some growth but nothing a scotch bright can't handle.  I have
been on and off the trailer 6 times since with no wear.  Going out tomarrow
to start the 5 or so hours of chores to get the boat ready to launch for the
season.  Ya Hooooo.  Bob Weber