[Rhodes22-list] Re: Transom mount transducer

andrew collins engineerpac at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 22:10:40 EST 2006

Mary Lou-

My name is Andrew Collins, and I am awaiting a recycled '86 R22, and even
saw it at GBI two weeks ago, it looks great. I had saved your input on a
transom mount speed(?) transducer, using a clever arrangement of PVC pipe to
make it removable, but cannot find the post. Could you re-post this? I would
be grateful, as am trying to figure out the best way to mount a depth and
speed transom mount transducer for a Furuno 6100 Fishfinder.

Thanks

Andrew