[Rhodes22-list] Fenders?

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:06:39 EST 2006

Dave, I use the 12" Ball type fenders.  I think they are better than the
Gunkhole type since they will Roll along the dock.  When docking i teach my
students to come in the slip at an angle, the fenders make contact and roll
along the dock until I can secure the stearn line that keeps me from going
too far forward.  There a some purist out there cringing but It works for
people with almost no tiller time.  I also use the fenders as buoys during
the class to practice man overboard, etc.

Bob Weber

S/V Ruba