[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Water -reply to David and Mike

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Nov 29 16:51:20 EST 2006

David:

     From the tone of your post, I would explore the possibility of a leak
around the centerboard seal sooner rather than later.   This is going to be
a project, but doable.  You will not be able to see far enough back by just
looking in the small hatch.  So it looks like a lot of screw driver and
ratchet work.

     But first, has there been any rain?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Now Mike, calm down, maybe you should explore the archives so
that you could refer people to past answers.  If you would reply directly to
the post, I would not have.   In the meantime, have a rum and coke.  BTW, I
do not have canons.  Nor have I been reading these broadsides:
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/collections/continental/