[Rhodes22-list] Wiring project finis

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 00:11:23 EDT 2006

A neat thing they sell now is liquid electrical tape.  It is also sold at
west marine as liquid whip.  It is basically a liquid rubber that you put
around the electrical connection and then allow to dry.  I used it on my
bilge pump connections and it sure seemed waterproof to me.  As a line whip,
you dip the cut end of the line in and then let it dry.  Repeat for a total
of 3 times.  Does a great job of keeping the line from unraveling.

Hank