[Rhodes22-list] SHE'S HOME!!!

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:14:24 EDT 2006

I'm sorry to say that I forgot my camera although Shawn, my partner in the
boat, and Mike took photos with their camera phones.  Other than that the
pics on the add are pretty representative o her condition.  One thing, there
was a lot of speculation that she had mold.  First indication is that she
does not.

Hank