[Rhodes22-list] cons of rhodes 22

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:33:16 EDT 2006

Erly.

I sail my R22 in all conditions. Many times I am heading out alone while the
big boats sit at the dock because they don't have enough crew to handle
windy conditions. I have IMF and a furling genny, Furling sails or lowering
boom for conditions is a snap. The rig is stout and can handle heavy winds
quite easy. Yes if the R22 get over powered it will round up but what 22
foot boat doesn't.

Did this news come for the NY Times? It is not true.

Wally