[Rhodes22-list] Jeff Timian, another reply

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 11:36:30 EDT 2007

Jeff,

AS I am in a verbose mood today, I will agree with Ed.
(GREAT DAY! Check the sky!)

I have a wonderful '92 R-22 that is continually
mistaken for new, due not only to the recycle process
but also to the fine care given it by its previous
owner.

I also was able to get full replacement value coverage
through insurance once they read what Stan does in the
recycle process...that value is slightly more than 3X
what they offered m on the non-recycled boat.

So we owe Stan much in his all-around unwavering
support of us and our toys.

elle