[Rhodes22-list] Minnesota Disaster

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 12:11:10 EDT 2007

OK...go wield that impact wrench..I have to go weed
the front garden...blasted weeds grow when nothing
else will & the soil is like concrete.....had a nice
rain this AM so gotta get 'em while the getting's
good..

We'll finish this later after I peruse the Post & see
what their 'twist-of-the-day' is...

elle