[Rhodes22-list] Clean up cockpit-- ugh

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 12:38:34 EDT 2007

For many years I have used regular all purpose "simple green" for all
pressure washing (house, outdoor furniture, porches, whatever.  and now will
be using on the boat as well) - I think it was the first widely available
supposedly biodegradable and "eco-friendly" solution.  On the house (and now
the boat) I use the method described by others...  a cheap garden sprayer to
spray it on and soak, then plain water thru the pressure washer to take it
off.  I'm just very carefull to keep the pressure washer nozzle far enough
away from the surfaces so it does not damage or "inject" water into the
material itself.

(i do my washing at home, not at marina or ramps)

http://consumer.simplegreen.com/video/cnbc_on_america.wmv

Bob M