[Rhodes22-list] Other boat possibilities.

JbTek j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Sat Feb 10 13:31:25 EST 2007

Travel is not a problem, I fly free. (wife works for airline, we go to San
Diego alot) I want to see the facility, mainly because I am in manufacturing
business. Maybe go out for a test sail.
I'm thinking wait till it warms up & make a long weekend out of it, better
chance for the right weather.

    In my web search, I liked the Pacific SeaCraft, Dana 24. Nice boat but
it has to be too old to afford one & way too heavy.
The Seaward 26 I liked, 1200 lbs of ballast v/s 700 in the R22, wasn't sure
if that would make a whole lotta difference sailing, I think it would
trailering. (never concidered a Mac or Catalina)

    Jb

.