[Rhodes22-list] Single handed over 25 feet

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:28:44 EST 2007

Joe,

I was the one that mentioned the A28.....yes I had an invite but the owner
sold his boat before I ever had a chance to take him up on his offer. The
owner is quite wealthy and he can not seem to find a boat that makes him
happy. In 4 years he has owned a couple of Benetau 30 somethings, a J 80,
the A 28 and now he has a 30 something C & C with bunch of carbon fiber.

Wally