[Rhodes22-list] IMF

George Carpenter geocarp3 at mchsi.com
Sat Feb 17 22:08:02 EST 2007

Thanks Art, Ed and Rummy for your helpful instructions on removing
and doing maintenance to my IMF system...bye, george, I think I've
got it!!!  However, Ed, since it's a considerable trek to Lake
Hartwell from Iowa I may have to pursue Art's offer for telephone
counsel if I run into problems.  Hopefully, that won't be necessary
and when the ice departs (in May?) I'll be underway with renewed
confidence and a new skill.

	George C.