[Rhodes22-list] Topping lift and whisker pole

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 13:39:50 EDT 2007

Rory, I used my 6-12 forespar without a topping lift all the time. Still
do on the Flicka. The inside end can just hang on a ring mounted to the
front of the mast. If you wanted to get fancy you could put the ring on
a track, like your sheet blocks have on the gunnels. Then you could
adjust the height.

Rik