[Rhodes22-list] Taylormade Anchor Shade

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jun 20 11:21:19 EDT 2007

I think that you may be on to something.  Now, if we could use a canopy
structure like a StarShade, without the center pole,
(http://www.kdkanopy.com/canopies/starshade.php), scaled down to fit under
the boom and within the cockpit, it might be real pretty too.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "John Lock" <jlock at relevantarts.com> Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:37 AM