[Rhodes22-list] Going green with yellow triangle

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 09:38:02 EDT 2007

Ed, my dear confused friend. They, meaning our government and scientists,  do
not have a safe eternal means for storing nuclear waste. If they did, we
wouldn't have the Savannah River Site in our state processing and illegally
storing this crap on site. The government has broken it's own rules because they
don't have a solution to the problem.
Obtaining energy from many sources is a good solution including the
increasingly popular wind turbines. Vast arrays of solar panels can help. There  is
not a single source solution to the problem. It has many aspects that have to
be addressed.

Rummy