[Rhodes22-list] Alex - you need to sign on and reply to Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Mar 20 20:23:05 EDT 2007

Folks:

Alex sent me the following directly.  Evidentially he is not used to email
list yet.  He needs some direction and encouragement:

Tootle, thanks for getting back.  I live in PA
and just bought a project boat from Stan.
Looking forward to getting it in the water.
The sails need some TLC and I want to do it
right.  Stan said check with you guys.  You know
it all.
Regards, Alex
Alex Stavisky [astavisky at yahoo.com]

What kind of project boat did Comodore Spitzer give him?  Maybe he sold him
that Rhodes 22 he kept at his dock?

Alex, you need to supply additional data, this is the computer age.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
The information to answer the following questions is located on Chart
12221TR. Not other source is required.

1. What is the horizontal and vertical clearances of the navigational
opening for Trestle "A" of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel?

2. Soundings on Chart 12221TR are listed in what measurement? (Feet,
Fathoms, Meters, Etc.)

3. The soundings are based on water depth at what stage of the tide?

4. Currents in the area of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel can run in
excess of what speed?