[Rhodes22-list] Barrier Coat

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri May 25 10:00:45 EDT 2007

Hank,
When I purchased RumRunner, she didn't have a barrier coat or any
anti-fouling, just bare gel coat. She also had a million tiny (smaller than a  dime)
blisters.
I had the hull sand blasted, two barrier coats and two anti-fouling. From  my
experience, I would recommend the barrier coat, simply as a cautious measure.
 A little time and money spent now could prevent a larger and more expensive
project down the road. You already have a great deal of time and energy
invested  in this bottom job, don't try to take the quick route, finish it the
right  way.

Rummy