[Rhodes22-list] Furler drum part missing

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 20:22:11 EDT 2007

John,

Even a new furler requires deliberate juggling.  You have a GB furler, enhanced by Rodger with a top plate.  If tension is maintained on both lines, the line can tangle, even with a new unit.  Like mentioned to another skipper by one of our well experienced sages - practice of the sailing skills is part of the pleasure we have on our boats.

I hope you will come to love that boat like I did.

Art