[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:50:03 EDT 2007

John,

I've seen that rig somewhere on the net but can't find it now.  Another idea
is to borrow from the Hoyt rig.  Why couldn't you suspend a boom made of PVC
pipe above the deck with line passing through the end of the boom with
stopper knots that limit the travel of the boom?  What does the Hoyt jib
tender use for travel stops?

Brad