[Rhodes22-list] Rudder angle, tacking, and racing

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Nov 20 11:50:03 EST 2007

I agree with keeping the boat in trim as an efficient way of
doing things, as I noted in the original message.  However,
based on experience with rudder angle up to this point in
using it to scull, etc., I think the subject needs more
experimental input than theoretical discussion.

I would also note that it is difficult if not impossible to
keep a boat in perfect trim under varying conditions.

I await the results of real world testing.

/Robert