[Rhodes22-list] sounder senders

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 11 09:03:58 EDT 2007

Joe,
Should add the 178C is a Garmin with I believe similar accessories to
the 468.

Rummy is right -simpler is better, but an "all-in-one" on a 22 makes
sense if you have the need. Also, I have a bulkhead mounting bracket
that allows the unit to hook up and remove quickly with connecting
wires in the cabin
Jay