[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad - Bob Skinner do not open attachment

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 26 08:15:51 EDT 2007

Brad said, "A lot of times when I fly my Bonanza to the gulf I run silent the
whole way just because it is so
relaxing.  I may need to rethink that program."  Does that mean you do not
have your transponder on?

Bob Skinner do not open attachment.  It is political jibe and will ruin your
day.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13425935/McCain%2Bmeets%2BHillary%2Bat%2BUSC%2BUpstate.jpg
McCain+meets+Hillary+at+USC+Upstate.jpg

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Raw water - the water in which a boat is floating" Nigel Calder