[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:58:09 EDT 2007

Robert,

Nailing your niche in life is tough!  My mother isn't done yet raising
children at 85 and she's still trying. Stan,  in my humble opinion,  got the
22  footer right the first time and everything since has been an incremental
improvement.  Someone, anyone, name a better 22 foot sailboat than the
R-22.  I figure this sail upgrade and changes, delayed maintenance, and down
time will cost around 5K.  In the end, I'll have a boat I know and love.
For about $125K I can have a brand new ABC boat of marginal quality but the
same size.  I'm sticking with what I know - Slicker and Spitzer.  Besides,
my daughter considers the cabin of the CoraShen her personal doll house.
Don't upset the women!

Brad